There are many beard trimmers in the market but find out an actual good performing trimmer is not easy.
To buy a good performing beard trimmer we don’t need to buy all the products of the market.
Before buying a trimmer, we should read reviews about that product.
Phillips is world famous Brand and 7200 is Phillips Norelco’s new series.
I bought this series last year for my personal use. Here I will give my honest review. I think it will help to make your decision.
About This Product
- Phillips Norelco 7200 comes with integrated vacuum system which will catch up to 90% of more haircut for less mess.
- The high-speed motor and fan process creates strong suction to lift and capture more hairs.
- The innovative lift and trim technology of Philips 7200 will lift and guide hairs effectively for the more proficient cut.
- The blades are self – sharpening, stainless steel which will prevent your skin from irritations, nicks, and cut.
- The Phillips Norelco 7200 engineered with 20 built-in-length settings.
- The battery is made with lithium-ion. That battery will provide us 80 min of operating time per 1-hour charge.
- We can use it cordless or corded.
- 45 days risk-free trial
What is in the Box?
- Phillips Norelco 7200 beard trimmer
- A detail comb
- Precision trimmer
- Beard comb
- A little cleaning brush
- A little pouch
- AC adapter
There is a user’s manual with this package.
Here you will find all the using instructions- How to change the comb or how to clean.
There is also a registration card in this package.
2 Year Warranty
Phillips Electronics North America Corporations warrants that the Phillips Norelco beard trimmer 7200 will be free of handicap up to 2 years from the original purchase day (without replacement parts).
Important – the warranty does not cover if your trimmer damage for lack of reasonable care, accident, misuse.
Phillips Norelco 7200 comes with lithium-ion battery and this battery will deliver a satisfactory performance.
It will provide you 80 min of operating time with per hour charge. It is really a great feature.
Even you can use this machine cordless or corded.
Generally, most of the trimmers are not engineered with corded use.
So it is an extra opportunity and additional feature of Phillips Norelco 7200.
The charger is for universal use. It can work with 100volt -220volt.
So you can use this trimmer from any country.
The battery indicator will provide you the battery status.
The indicator will flash orange when the battery needs to be charged; it will flash white when the trimmer is charging and when it is 100% charged it will give a steady white light.
I am really very impressed with the charging time and operating time.
This machine is much better than its other competitors from the same class.
Phillips Norelco 7200 engineered with stainless steel blades.
These blades will minimize your skin irritations, nicks, cuts, and skin redness.
The blades are self–sharpening, and skin friendly.
Since the blades are self–sharpening, we don’t need to oil the blades.
You don’t need to replace the blades for the self-sharpness.
The Phillips Norelco 7200 trimmer blades are made with lift and trim technology.
This machine lifts up the hair quickly and guides them to the blades, then snip them off. The output is a more proficient trim.
The integrated vacuum system will suck up about 90% cut hairs.
The vacuum system makes this machine exceptional from most of the other trimmers in the market.
With the use of the attachment hair combs, we will get 20 precision hair length settings.
This feature is enough to provide a men’s own personal hair length. So, this will help you to develop your look and style.
For your trimming length setting – just you have to turn the blue zoom wheel until reaching your desired trimming length.
The length setting is displayed from 0.5mm–10mm with 0.5mm increment.
This machine is best for the men who have previously tried to trim with just scissors and a comb.
The Phillips 7200 only for dry use.
So don’t use it wet.
The trimmer is lightweight, only – 14.4 ounces.
So it will be easily fit on your hand.
The Phillips Norelco 7200 probably the best beard trimmer on the market based on its price and performance.
The dual-sided technology provides it the edge.
The lift and trim technology of this machine guides the cutting method actually lifts and guides hairs for a more proficient cut.
The stainless steel self–sharpening blades are exactly held up to cut every hair successfully which prevents skin irritation from tugging.
This system assures a more similar trim because it guides more hair per pass.
It is able to cut thicker beards perfectly.
The blades of Phillips Norelco 7200 are double–sharpened that means they are able to cut more hairs per isolate pass than other blades.
This system prevents your skin from nicks while trimming.
The rounded trimming attachment combs evenly capture and trim hair without irritations.
I have brought the Philips Norelco 7200 last year.
Personally, I loved the Norelco series from the start and this series is no exception.
It does not pluck the hair.
Just choose your setting on the wheel which locks the blade comb into that location you want and buzzes away.
The lithium–ion battery gives more power than ever before this machine only cuts whatever you are cultivating on your chin through inconceivable comfort.
The ‘’lift and trim’’ technology lifts separate hairs and guides them into the right location for a higher cut.
You never need the 2nd pass in the going over an area.
The rounded attachment combs made with contour technology which will minimize friction and deliver a skin-friendly trim.
Cleaning and Maintenance
The trimmer is not washable but its head and attachments are washable.
Just remove the trimmer head and comb then rinse them in cold water.
You will get a little cleaning brush with this package, it will help you for an easy clean.
For cleaning the shaving head or comb, rotate the cleaning brush inside and outside.
You need to wipe out each hair of it.
Then rinse the trimmer head. For a hygienic clean you can use a drop of liquid soap.
Since the trimmer is not washable, so just brush the trimmer outside and inside.
After drying the attachment, adjoin it in its position.
The blades are self-sharpening so you don’t need to oil the blades.
The manufacturer recommends that we have to clean the trimmer after every use.
All the cleaning instructions you will find in the user’s manual.
- This package comes with 2 trimmer heads and 3 guide combs.
- The built-in vacuum cleaner collects divergent whiskers
- The lift and trim technology provides me more precision trim
- 20 hair length settings.
- The lithium-ion battery provides 80 min of operating time per hour charge.
- The attachment combs could be better quality
- It is noisy
- Replacement trimmer head is very costly
There is no perfect beard trimmer in the market even there is no Brand who can make a product perfectly without any fault or disadvantages.
If you are pleased with your present trimmer so I will recommend you don’t need to buy it.
But if you are like to try something new or you are not happy with your previous trimmer, so you can buy it.
The Norelco will provide you 45 days free trial. I think it is a great opportunity.
After use, if you don’t like it you can return it within 45 days and Norelco will provide you the full money back.
Phillips Norelco 1000 VS 3000 VS 5100 VS 7200
I have already talked about the Phillips Norelco 7200. Here I will provide you a short review over its previous series.
About this product –
- The blades are self-sharpening and made by stainless steel
- For a precision trim, there are 4 attachment combs
- 4 hair length settings from 1mm -5mm
- The trimmer is not washable but the attachments are washable
- Battery made with NiMH
- The battery will provide you 60min of operating time per 8 hours of charge
About this product –
- There is no attachment comb with this package
- Battery made with lithium-ion
- The trimmer is for cordless and corded use
- 90 min of operating time per 8 hours of charge
- 10 hair length settings – from 0.5mm to 10mm with 1mm incremental steps
- Dual cut system blades – lift and trim
- The shaving head is detachable
- Length settings adjustment with zoom wheel system
About this product –
- Comes with Dynamic beard guard system
- There are 3 attachment combs for more precision cut
- 100% waterproof
- 17 hair length settings from – 0.4mm to 7mm with 0.2 incremental steps
- The lithium-ion battery will provide 70 running juice per hour of charge
- Dual cut blades system with lift and trim technology