This site is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, I may earn an affiliate commission.
Removing unwanted hair from a woman’s body is crucial, so there is a desperate need for a quality shaver. Every part of a woman’s body is very sensitive, so you should choose a comfortable and high-quality electric shaver for removing hair. The Panasonic ES2207P ladies electric shaver comes with hypoallergenic foil, providing a completely pain-free shave. It is perfect for extremely sensitive skin and is now one of the most popular electric shavers for women. Let’s learn everything about this shaving and trimming machine.
- Ultra-sharp blades: This Panasonic ES2207P electric shaver for women is engineered with 3 ultra-sharp shaving blades. The ultra-thin foils can easily follow every body contour and provide a quick, close, and comfortable shaving experience.
- Flexible shaving head: The head can move independently and glide effortlessly over the skin.
- Shaver and trimmer: the Panasonic ES2207P electric shaver is not only a shaver; it comes with a pop-up trimmer.
- Wet/dry: this electric shaving machine is waterproof, and you can use it with foam, gel, soap, or other liquids.
- Hypoallergenic blades: this women’s shaver is engineered with hypoallergenic stainless steel blades and foil, preventing your skin from razor burn and providing maximum comfort.
- Easy cleaning: since the shaver is fully waterproof, cleaning the shaver is very easy. Just hold the shaver under running water for quick cleaning.
- Rechargeable battery: The Panasonic ES2207p electric shaver is powered by a rechargeable battery, providing up to 20 minutes of shaving and trimming time per 12 hours of charge.
What’s in the Box?
- The Panasonic ES2207P women’s shaver
- Protective cap
- A little cleaning brush
- Charging stand
- Travel pouch
Features and Specifications Analysis
Panasonic ES2207p ladies electric shaver comes with wet/dry shaving technology.
The shaver offers you to have fast dry shaves and refreshing wet shaves with your favorite shaving softeners like shaving cream, soap, or gel.
Women’s body is more sensitive than men’s.
Women should be careful while shaving their hair from sensitive areas.
I recommend every woman who loves to shave her unwanted hair with shavers to use softeners and get comfortable shaves.
The Panasonic Ladies Shaver ES2207p is a 100% waterproof device.
3 Floating Shaving Head
This Panasonic shaver has been engineered with 3 floating heads that can move independently and provide a clean, smooth shaving and trimming experience.
It can glide naturally over the skin and follow every contour individually: on legs, underarms, and even on bikini lines.
To provide a perfect finish, this Panasonic ES2207P comes with a pop-up trimmer for using as a bikini trimmer.
To get a clean bikini line and fast remove the unwanted long hairs, 1st trim and then shave if you want.
But the manufacturer did not recommend using the shaver in this area.
Hypoallergenic Blades and Foils
The hypoallergenic blades and foils prevent your skin from razor burns and redness and provide you maximum skin comfort, even on sensitive skin.
So you can get an irritation-free shave after every use.
The Panasonic ES2207p electric shaver comes with an AC charger that saves your bathroom counter space by plugging directly into an electrical outlet.
It supports only a 110v power outlet. So, this product is not recommended for the outside of the USA.
The North American Corporation of Panasonic warrants every product for 2 years from the purchase date.
This product also comes with 2 years warranty. Within 2 years, if your product damages by defective materials or workmanship, the Panasonic Corporation will repair or replace your shaver without cost.
This warranty does not work if your shaver damages for lack of reasonable care, abuse/misuse, or accident.
NOTE: This limited warranty coverage for the USA and Puerto Rico only.
The Panasonic ES2207P lady’s electric shaver is very lightweight, the product dimensions are – 4.8 x 3 x 11 inc, a total of 5.3 ounces.
This Panasonic women’s shaver is engineered with 3 direction flex pivoting head that can move independently and follow every contour of the body – legs, underarms, and even in bikini areas.
The hypoallergenic stainless steel blades and foils prevent your skin from any kinds of skin problems like – razor burns, redness, nicks, cuts, etc.
The foils help to lift the hair and reduce skin irritations.
The integral pop-up trimmer will start its work with a single touch of a button.
If you have long hair, 1st trim the hair with the pop-up trimmer and then shave.
Otherwise, you may not get a close and clean shave. Especially this trimmer is very workable for the bikini area.
This Panasonic ES2207P electric ladies’ shaver is powered by a nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery.
This battery will provide up to 20 -30 minutes of running time per 12 hours of charge.
The charging time is so long, and the operating time is very short.
But I think 20 – 30 minutes is enough for one use.
This shaver is only for cordless use.
- You have to charge the shaver for 12 hours before use; otherwise, the battery charge can run out.
- You have to charge the shaver at least once a week.
- Be certain the shaver is turned off before charging.
- The charging indicator will flash when it is connected to the electrical outlet, and it will flash up to remove the charger.
How to Hold the Shaver in Different Areas???
To get the best result, hold the shaver at a 90-degree angle to the skin as if the 2 blades and the foil can come into contact with the skin together and move it back and forth.
To get a perfect, close, and clean shave, you have to hold your arm enough to stretch and then move the shaver back and forth.
Be certain to move the shaver from your ankle to your knee.
You have to move the shaver from outside to inside.
The pop-up trimmer is recommended for this area.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Since the shaver is waterproof, cleaning is so easy and quick. Timely cleaning will keep your shaver long-lasting and workable.
- Before thoroughly cleaning, you must remove the outer foil from the shaver head.
- To realize the outer foil, press the outer foil frame.
- Now lift this part from the shaver’s head.
- Brush the foil head to remove the loose hairs.
- Hold the shaver handle under running water. Don’t rinse in the boiled water.
- For a hygienic clean, you can use a bit of liquid soap.
- After a rinse, let all the parts dry. And reset them.
Replacement is very important to keep your shaver workable.
After replacement, your shaver will perform the same as a new one.
The manufacturer recommended that the user have to replace the outer foil annually and the inner blade bi-annually.
But I think replacement depends on using habit and on the shaving performance of the blade and foil.
- Provides me with a fast and clean shave every time.
- Cleaning is very easy.
- Affordable price.
- The pop-up trimmer does a great job without cuts and nicks.
- There is no skin irritation after shaving.
- The charging time is so long.
- Shaving power is very short ( only 20 -30 minutes)
- It needs to clean after every use.
I would like to recommend this Panasonic ladies electric shaver personally.
It provided me with the perfect value for money.
Shaving performance is able to achieve my satisfaction.
My only objection to this shaver is the charging time.
If you want to buy a new shaver or change your regular shaver, I think you should try this shaver.
The shaving performance is quite comfortable and irritation free.
The Advantages of Shaving
You must tolerate pain when removing your unwanted hair by waxing, tweezing, threading, etc. But these methods will provide you with a long-lasting result.
Although this shaver will provide a short-lasting result, it is fully pain-free.
For a person who cannot tolerate pain like me, this shaver is perfect for you.
The most beneficial feature for me is the dry use of this shaver.
This feature allows me to shave anywhere at any time.
#Fast and easy
This shaver is able to provide me a fast shaving performance.
It can easily glide over the skin effortlessly.
If you prefer to do wet shaves, in this case, you have to clean the shaver after every use but if you do quick dry shave, then just take the cleaning brush and brush all the loose hair.
To minimize the electrical shock:
- Never charge the shaver beside the bathtub or sink.
- When you will charge the shaver, handle it with a dry hand.
- When you will charge the shaver, wipe off any moisture from the shaver and charger.
- Keep the charger and shaver away from heated surfaces.
- Don’t use any additional cord with this shaver.
- The charger is not immersion.
- Before using the shaver, check the shaver foil and blades, and don’t operate the shaver with damage/broken blades and foil.
- Don’t charge the shaver with a damaged charging stand.
- Always attach the charger with the shaver, and then attach the charger with the electrical outlet.
- Be certain the charger is unplugged before plugging or unplugging the shaver.