Panasonic is the world famous and faithful Brand of men’s product like electric shavers, beard trimmers. They have lots of products on the market and some of their products have won many awards. They aim to give the highest quality product which will provide high-quality performance. The Panasonic ER-GB60-K beard and hair trimmer is one of their top line trimming machine.
We heard too many buzzes about the Panasonic ER-GB60-K beard trimmer on the market and decided to have one and check pros and cons. Here we are sharing our experience and consumer reactions on the trimming machine.
What is in the Box?
- Panasonic ER-GB60-K beard and hair trimmer
- Beard comb attachment
- Hair comb attachment
- AC adapter
- Cleaning brush
- Appliance oil
- Travel pouch
About Panasonic ER-GB60-K Trimmer
- The blades of this trimmer are sturdy, super sharp 45-degree angle stainless steel which will provide fast and efficient cut.
- The charger is for universal use, it can adapt 100volt – 240volt.
- The hair and beard trimmer attachments will provide 39 personalized hair and beard length settings.
- This trimming machine is fully washable. Cleaning is very easy and simple.
- The Panasonic ER-GB60-K is both for cordless and corded use.
45 Degree Angle Blades
The blades are ultra sharp, sturdy which will provide 45-degree angle fast and efficient beard, hair and mustache maintenance.
These high-quality blades can also cut thickest, densest and so much unruly hairs perfectly and quickly.
Safe for Sensitive Skin
The blades of Panasonic ER-GB60-K will provide you safe and non-irritating trimming on even the sensitive skin because the blades are forged with hypoallergenic.
39 Trim Settings
There are 2 attachment trimmers, one is for beard and another is for hair.
The quick adjustable dial will offer you 39 trim length settings.
Which offers you to easily create and neatly maintain your look and style.
The settings are started from 0.5mm to 20.0mm with o.5mm increments.
2 Comb Attachments – Hair and Beard/Mustache
The combs will provide you exact hair length of your beard, hair, and mustache.
For beard and mustache – use the 0.5 to 11.0mm attachment, it will provide you a close and clean operation.
For head hair – use the 11 to 20mm attachment to get the long hair.
The Panasonic ER-GB60 comes with an ergonomic design.
It is lightweight and sleek. The handle will easily fit on your hand with total control and provide you an outstanding performance.
Corded and Cordless Use
The Panasonic ER-GB60-K is both for cordless and corded use. So don’t be worry if the battery is empty.
This trimming machine is powered by Nickel metal hydride battery.
This battery will provide you 50 minutes of cordless use with per hour of charge.
The Panasonic ER-GB60-K is 100% washable (handle) and all its attachments are also fully washable.
Since the machine is waterproof, there is no risk of water causing problems.
Panasonic ER-GB60-K beard and hair trimmer comes with an ergonomic and masculine design.
The handle feels very sturdy and sleek; the full-size trimmer’s weight is only 6.6 ounces.
The machine dimensions are – 1.6 x 2 x 7.1 inch.
The stainless steel blades are forged from hypoallergenic, so you won’t feel any kind of skin irritations even if so much sensitive skin.
The blades can cut from 45-degree angle and provide you the optimal hair and beard trimming edge.
There are 39 hair length settings in the beard and hair attachment. So choose your desired trimming length settings for smooth, proper trimming, sculpting and detailing.
The trimming height indicator mark is located on the front side of the handle. The height adjustable control (Dial) is located under it.
The power switch and charge status lamp is also situated handle’s front side.
Charging socket of the trimmer is situated in the bottom of the trimmer.
The Panasonic ER-GB60-K is engineered very attractively.
Based on the Built quality I will give 4.9 stars out of 5, the trimmer is a little bit large.
This Panasonic beard and hair trimmer powered by Nickel metal hydride battery which will provide 50 minutes of cordless use per hour of charge.
There is an LED charging indicator in the handle of the trimmer, it will show the charging progress and displays the level of available battery power.
You can also use this trimming machine corded.
The AC adapter is for universal use. So you can use it from any country.
The battery life is different according to the frequency and length of use the trimming machine.
If you charge the machine once a month, the battery life will be almost 3 years.
When you charge the trimmer, be certain the trimmer is switched off.
- When you charge the machine, the indicator lights will glow.
- It will take almost 1 hour to be fully charged.
- When the indicator lights won’t glow, disconnect the charger from it because the charging is complete.
- The battery performance may reduce under extremely low or high temperatures, in this situation the battery may not work rightly.
- When you will charge the machine for the first time or you did not charge the machine for more than 6 months, in this condition charge the machine at least 8 hours.
- Don’t plug/unplug the machine with wet hand. It can be the causes of electrical shock.
- Never wrap the power cord around the machine.
- Before plug the charger into the wall outlet, check it if the cable of the charger is damaged, don’t plug it.
- Try to clean the power plug always and keep it dry.
Using The Machine:
- 1st adjust the desired attachment comb, and then choose your desired trimming length.
- Now turn ON the trimmer.
Before every use, check your machine. If the blades or attachment are damaged or broken, don’t use it without replacement.
- Trimming is easy when your beard is dry. Don’t use shaving gel or foam if your beard is wet. It will be difficult to trim.
- When you will trim your beard for the first time, set the highest trimming length for the experiment.
Shape the Beard:
- Hold the trimmer at 90-degree angle to the skin and shape your beard and mustache.
Ends of The Mustache:
You have to hold the machine with the power switch facing outward, and then trim slowly from the ends through induction the blades in contact with skin.
Cut the Sideburns
Hold the machine with the power switch at the bottom, now move the machine downward with the blade at a 90 degree angle to trim the sideburns.
Trimming your hair
- Attach the hair trimming attachment comb. Now choose your desired trimming length.
- Turn on the trimmer.
- You have to hold the trimmer with the power button upward. Then operate the machine mildly against the flow of your hair and to the crown of head.
- Move the trimmer gradually while crisscrossing from different directions to avoid missing any areas.
When you will trim around the ear and neckline, you have to hold the trimmer with power button upward.
The Panasonic ER-GB60-K beard and hair trimmer will provide you a satisfactory performance.
It can easily handle the thickest hair; if you have thick hair just move the trimmer gradually.
Cleaning and Maintenance
#When you will remove the light dirt –
- Remove the attachment from the trimmer, and then turn the trimmer ON.
- Hold the trimmer head under running water, for thorough clean it will take almost 20 seconds.
- Now turn the trimmer OFF.
- Shake the trimmer up and down to remove excess water from it.
#When you will remove the heavy dirt-
- Turn OFF the trimmer and remove the attachment comb and blade from the handle.
- Rinse the trimmer, blade, and comb under running water.
- For hygienic clean, you can use a bit of liquid soap.
- Shake up and down to remove the excess water.
- Wipe off the trimmer with a towel or cloth then let them air dry completely.
- After fully dry, apply the lubricating oil.
- Now attach the blade and comb in the trimmer body.
#Clean with the cleaning brush:
If you don’t want to clean the trimmer with water, you can also clean the trimmer through the cleaning brush.
- Remove the attachment comb from the handle.
- Hold the handle, position your thumb against the blades then press them away from the main body.
- Brush the main body and around the blades to remove the trimmings hair.
- Brush rightly to remove any trimming hair from the static blades and the moving blade while pressing down the cleaning level to increase the moving blade.
- Now apply the lubricating oil to the blade and adjust the blade and comb to the trimmer.
#Way to Lubrication
You have to apply the oil after and before every use. And how you will apply and which points, all instructions are provided in the user manual.
Proper maintenance will make your trimmer last longer.
The blade life will depend according to the frequency and period of use the machine.
For example, when you will use this trimming machine for 5 minutes 10 times in a month, the blade life is almost 3 years.
Replace the blades if the cutting performance minimizes enough despite proper maintenance.
5 star = 55%
4 star = 18%
3 star = 8%
2 star = 9%
1 star = 10%
Average customer ratings are 4.0 out of 5 stars.
Maximum customers who are not satisfied their most of objection about the battery. The battery charge does not last long.
To get all the services from Panasonic, immediately register your product after purchase.
Always I like to use/try something new, for that I bought the Panasonic ER-GB60-K beard and hair trimmer.
I have been using this product for 8 months. I am satisfied with the shaving performance of it.
There is a great opportunity for who want to buy this product.
The Panasonic will provide you 30 day quality satisfaction guarantee.
After use, if you are not fully satisfied with its performance, you can return it within 30 days of the date of purchase.
The Panasonic will provide your full money back.
If the price of the product meets your budget, I would recommend you to try it for at least once.
Here I will talk about some grooming kits. I think it will help you to take your decision easily.
It is not possible to provide all the information in details, just tell you the features of these products.
- Phillips Norelco Multigroom 7000 comes with a nose and ear trimmer, an extra wide hair trimmer, 6 hair trimming guards, 3 beard trimming guards, 2 stubble trimming guards, 2 body trimming guards and an eyebrow trimming guards.
- This multi grooming kit is powered by lithium-ion battery.
- Running time is 5 hours and charging time is 1 hour! There is also a 5 minutes quick charge option.
- The trimmer handle and all its attachments are fully washable.
- You can use this machine cordless or corded.
- The charger is for universal use, it can adapt 100volt – 240 volt.
- Full 2 years of warranty and 45 days money back guarantee.
- Average customer rating is 5 out of 5 stars.
This trimming machine is cheaper than the Panasonic ER-GB60-K beard and hair trimmer.
- This package comes with 1 hair clipping head, 1 design trimmer head, 1 beard trimmer head, 1 foil shaver head, 1 nose and ear trimmer head, 1 body trimmer attachment and 1 guide comb.
- Powered by lithium-ion battery.
- Charging time is 2 hours and running time is 120 minutes.
- All the attachments are fully washable without the handle.
- Comes with high-quality EVA hard case.
- Customer rating is 3 out of 5 stars.
This grooming kit is also cheaper than the Panasonic ER-GB60-K.